Independent Consultant, 01/1991 – Present
- Produce social media content for blogs, twitter, Facebook, and Disqus, among others; currently working with Drupal websites and designing self-hosted podcasts, news, legal discussion, and blogs.
- Developed reports and plans to help clients receive funding between $100K and $900M.
- Document requirements, specifications, user guides, procedures, training, testing, and policies.
- Provide services for analysis, planning, writing, editing, résumés, social media, and web projects.
- Work with remote and onsite state government, technology, and health care clients in California, Nevada, New York, Arizona, Michigan, Kentucky, Tennessee, Chicago, and India.
- Provide business and compliance analysis, HIPAA IT analysis, proposals, reports, plans, technical writing, web development, testing, quality assurance, and business process reengineering.
- Analyze business system compliance with federal, state, regulatory, and internal rules and policies in the fields of IT, government, HIPAA, eDiscovery, MMIS, and other data processing.
- Experience with law office support, eDiscovery, and analysis of legal rules for business systems.